💍💍11 STEPS TO A SUCCESSFUL REHEARSAL 💍💍
Ok, if you were to ask me if it was necessary to have a rehearsal my answer would be no not unless you have a big party otherwise let if flow on the day and enjoy the moment…
I have performed many weddings and 100% of the time the best are the natural ones that go with the flow.
Because everyone is just enjoying themselves and not thinking about their next step to the music or the exact place they should stand when they get to the end…
The facials on the way down the aisle tell it all… that mixed with I’m shitting Myself is something I see on a regular basis …. 🤣
No one remembers it but
I’M SURE YOU WILL AGREE THAT YOU WANT EVERYONE TO RELAX AND ENJOY THE MOMENT WITH YOU!
An experienced Celebrant will have everyone in their place without you even seeing a thing…
IT’S WHAT THEY LOVE TO DO <3
However it’s your day and if you think you need one then book it in baby! 😀
1. Book in with the Venue as soon as possible, remember to check with your Celebrant on the date to make sure they are available….
2. Try and have the rehearsal around the time you will be getting married so you can see where the sun will hit while your standing
3. Invite your photographer/videographer if their free and haven’t been to the Venue before… They would appreciate the opportunity to check out the lighting and positions the can ninja themselves into…
4. Advise everyone who is in your line up ahead of time and confirm with them a few days before so they remember…
5. Have any questions you have for the Ceremony ready to ask away before the Ceremony….
6. Get the crew/bridal party to put the date in their calendar with the address attached and a notification the day before this way they won’t forget or get lost.
If you have a wedding group one FB you can post it in there as well.
7. Do not have it on a day after either party is having their Bucks or Hens It is never a good idea.
A Celebrants time is just as important as yours and holding them up because your crew are spending majority of their time on the floor or in the bushes is unkind :-(
You really want to be fresh as a daisy so you can take in everything that’s going on xo
8. Have your music ready on an Ipod, iPhone, iPad, smart phone to be easily plugged in to the celebrants PA/ speaker with an aux cord….
9. If there are any last minute jobs for the venue rehearsal day is a good day to get that done :-)
10. A lot of Celebrants finalise your paperwork on this day if it’s close to your wedding date.. so keep that in mind as well…
11. If someone cannot make it to the rehearsal, Record it so they can look at it later on x
If you can keep these steps in mind you are absolutely going to kill it on the day…
And if all else fails and someone trips over of bubba starts screaming half way down the aisle…
DON’T STRESS THEY MAKE THE BEST PHOTO’S AND YOU WILL HAVE A GOOD GIGGLE IN YEARS TO COME..
Much Love &
SEE YOU DOWN THE AISLE 💞💞